Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 01:21:27 +0900 (JST)
From:      sanpei@sanpei.org (MIHIRA Yoshiro)
To:        y-nakaga@nwsl.mesh.ad.jp
Cc:        root@wagsky.com, pcasidy@worldnet.fr, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, sanpei@sanpei.org
Subject:   Re: Which LAN PCCARD for FreeBSD (no PAO!)

>> > Hmmm... 3.1R was requested -- no PAO.  And part of me seems to
>> > believe that if PAO were all that much more stable *and* functional than
>> > pccard, it would have been accepted onto the main branch.
>>
>> PAO for 3.1R is already working, not yet released. But, it will be
>> released in near days. If you want to get PAO snap shot, you can
>> get by CVSup.
>>
>> See PAO page.

I'm one of PAO page maintainer.

  Sorry, we don't update PAO page, there is no information about PAO3
(currently for 3.1-RELEASE.)

  You can get latest PAO3 code by below file.

*default host=cvsup.jp.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/somewhere/you/want/to/put
*default prefix=/somewhere/you/want/to/put
*default release=cvs tag=.

jp-pao3

MIHIRA Yoshiro