Date:      Sun, 4 Jan 1998 17:00:39 +0000
From:      "Dave Eldenburg" <dave@tgi.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help!

Hi,

I recently got my web site up and running but I am seeing some weird
problems.  Large transfers out of my site appear to be losing packets.
 I see a couple of transfers occur, then a long wait, then a few more
go out.  From the modem lights it appears that every third packet or
so are not being ack'ed from the requesting system.  This occurs both
with the web server and with ftp so I think it's a freebsd or ppp
problem.  I'm using an adtran express external isdn modem with ppp 2.2
and freebsd 2.2.5.  My web site is www.tgi.com.

Also, I can do all the web browsing and ftp'ing I want from my system
and never see a problem.  Any help would be appreciated.

Dave
Dave Eldenburg
Thistle Grove Industries, Inc.
dave@tgi.com