Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:41:45 -0800
From:      Dustin Harris <DustinH@webtrends.com>
To:        "'freebsd-smp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-smp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Compaq DL360 Revisited

Hi folks,

I can't get SMP on my Compaq DL360 to work
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=24210).  I just tried using the
patch on a DL360 with 4.2-RELEASE, but that didn't work either.

Judging by the fact that several others were able to get this to work in
early December after the patch was applied to stable I'd have to say I'm
just doing something wrong or don't understand how to properly configure an
SMP kernel.

Any advice?  See the PR link for some details.

Thanks,
Dustin