Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 1997 21:11:10 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams)
Cc:        thorpej@nas.nasa.gov, nate@mt.sri.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IDE Zip drive, challenge!

> The commit messages are meaningless w/out the code diffs.

The ability to "cvs diff" is a serious issue inre: source usability,
if one camp is trying to track the changes in nominally common code.
That is the one issue where this is most annoying, and I think Jason
is well aware of it, and now that annoyance has been expressed, we
can all drop public expressions of it.

Suffice it to say that there are political issues which are best not
poked at with sharp sticks here, unless your intent is to end up not
on speaking terms with each other.  Is that really worth it?

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.