Date:       1 Jun 00 09:33:13 CDT
From:      Vernon Buck Jr <vbuck@usa.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Port question "Stop Code Error 1"

In the ..ports/printers directory I ran make pbm2ppa-0.8.6 to install the=
 port
to fix a problem I have with an HP712.  I have an ISDN connection it ran =
for
quite a while, it looked as if it was installing some dependencies so I l=
et it
run all night.  When I checked it out this morning it was at a blue gui t=
ype
screen asking what I planned to print, so I checked the pages I thought I=

would print like HTML pages then hit enter.  At the end I received a STOP=

Error CODE 1, what does this mean?