Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:08:41 -0500
From:      robert <robert@mhi-tx.com>
To:        freebsd list <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   upgrade from 2.2.6 to 3.2

hello,
I was wondering if anyone had actually done an "upgrade" (using
sysinstall)
from 2.2.x to 3.2.
does it work.. do you have to recompile everything?  (a.out stuff) I
know it is supposed to keep that stuff around but I thought I would ask
since it is an in use production server that I am going to try this
on...(risky)..
all I really have running is a web server hylafax, and samba...
any input would be appreciated...
thanks in advance
Robert
ps please email direct as I am not currently subscribed to the list. ta