Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 04:36:14 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Current is Really Broken(tm)

> ok, but DEVFS is mmm mmm gewd.  i would like to test it, it's going off my
> work machine, can't loose another day rebuiling a box again, but i'll
> continue to play at home with it.

Then please save any problem reports relating to it for after
-RELEASE.  This list is already busy enough right now with legitimate
bug reports (and lots of not-so-legit ones) that we really don't need
to spend time now discussing the experimental bits during a BETA test
cycle.  If you want to raise this stuff after October 15th, fine,
otherwise it's just an unwonted distraction right now.

- Jordan