Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 22:39:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      alissa bader <molbloo@interport.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help!  I can't ping!

or use ifconfig or anything like that.  Whenever I su and try to use these
commands, I get "command_name:  command not found."

Is my path wrong?  How do I change it?

Oh yeah, when I type "echo $SHELL," I get "/bin/csh"

And I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.7.  Woo.  I am attempting to set up ppp as
instructed by the pendantic ppp faq, on www.freebsd.org

If this sounds confusing, please let me know and I'll try to rephrase it.
I'm kind of a newbie at asking questions here.  Even though I read the
"how to ask questions" faq

thanks.

alissa