Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 00:38:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Ryan Masse" <rmasse@mastery.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail relaying

Alright i need everyone's opinion to as how i should go about running
my smtp server. Here's my situation... I'm running fbsd 4.1.1 stable
using cucipop and sendmail for mail. The server is being used as our
company mail/webserver hosting a couple of our domains and hosting all
of our mail. Now we have a ton of sales people that are constantly on
the road and need to send/check their mail (mostly using outlook). Now
obviously this is coming down to a sendmail relaying issue.. atm i have
added people's isp host and ips into an access file determining who can
relay and who can't, cause want to prevent open access for people to
spam of our box =\. This is becoming a huge pain in the ass and the
sales people can't send mail. I setup a webmail program and made pine
available through telnet but there still bitchin. Anyone know a remedy
to my problem and stickin with sendmail?

Thanks,

Ryan Masse
Authoring Technician
Mastery Group of Canada Inc.