Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:28:15 +0700
From:      "Mick Nicila" <n_mickey@hotmail.com>
To:        chutima_s@zdnetonebox.com
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to send mail on behave of other domains.

Dear Chutima,

   The option to accept or reject mails that have mismatch domains belongs
to the remote mail server.  Some sites set default to reject for spam
blocking. What you can do is to contact the
postmaster of those sites.
   For example, I heard that some free e-mail providers such as GMX rejects
mail from aol.com or hotmail.com unless it comes from mail servers of those
domains. However, they also allow users to turn on or off this option as
they wish.