Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:58:21 -0700
From:      Lee_Shackelford@dot.ca.gov
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   newsgroup access

Greetings readers of this newsgroup.  I am a very newbie BSD user.  My
computer has an Intel processor.  I have a question concerning access to
newsgroups.  My employer's server/router/firewall does not contain a table
of ?DNS? addresses for newsgroups.  Is there a way for me to read newsgroup
postings from my computer at my place of employment?  Especially, is there
a way to read postings devoted to FreeBSD and other similar operating
systems?  I realize that this question may have been asked many times
before.  If it has, could you just refer to me to the correct location to
find the answer.  Especial thanks to the several readers of this newsgroup
who responded promptly to my previous question.  Lee_Shackelford@dot.ca.gov