Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:58:36 -0400
From:      Jeff Palmer <jeff@isni.net>
To:        Dan Larsson <dl@tyfon.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail oddities during buildworld

Correct me if I am mistaken,  but NO_SENDMAIL means don't compile sendmail.

As in,  I don't want it for one reason or another.

IMO it doesn't matter where I install it on the machine,  if I specifiy I
don't want it,  it shouldn't make it.  either that,  or remove the option
from make.conf.

The location of the installed binary,   as well as the "man mailwrapper"
are irrelevant.