Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:43:43 -0500
From:      Jeremy Vandenhouten <jeremy.vandenhouten@marquette.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fstab and users mounting drives

It seems alot of people have asked this question very recently. I
believe some modifications to /etc/fstab are in order, but I'm not sure
exactly what, or if it is definitely possible to do so as a "user." If
anyone would be able to provide some viable answers to this question
and post it to the list it would be greatly appreciated...

Btw- this should also fix the problem with the drives not appearing in
X windowmanagers.