Date:      Tue, 3 Jun 2014 22:58:50 +0100 (BST)
From:      Anton Shterenlikht <mexas@bris.ac.uk>
To:        lists@eitanadler.com, marino@freebsd.org
Cc:        matthias.andree@gmx.de, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, shurd@sasktel.net
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD bug tracking moves from GNATS to Bugzilla

>There are also other mechanisms.  For example, mailing lists.

We were repeatedly told in this list that the preferred
way to let people know of the issue is to file a PR.
Posting something to ports@ is the easiest route (for me, at least),
however, I take the trouble to use the send-pr route.
Registration is not the issue, it's the need to login
every time and having to store yet another passwd that
is frustrating.

I get the spam issue, but perhaps the fact that the ability
to send PRs with no extra login step is highly valued
by some, deserves another thought.

Anton