Date:      Sat, 21 Sep 1996 22:31:41 -0400
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   New ports? (help?)

I just finshed getting xtrek (from xtrekD32.tar.gz - an old(er) version
that allows for customization of ships) running on a 2.1.0-RELEASE
and a 2.2-960801-SNAP. I'm curious if anyone would like to see it added
to the ports collection, and if so, if someone could point me at any
docs (or give me a hand) getting it in to a ports-style distribution. So
far, I've build a diff file from the originals....

Also, I saw before someone was complaining they couldn't get postgres
running properly on their machine. I've gotten it to work on the platforms
listed above problem free. The only requirements are that you have a fairly
current version of flex, and a few tweaks to the make files. Again, if someone
would like the diff's and whatnot to be added to the databases section of the
ports, I'd be more than happy to generate them.
	-Brian