Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:53:42 -0400
From:      Mark Moellering <mark@msen.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   limit Xorg to one ip address - problem further explained

O.k., here is the deal.  As a web designer, I NEED to run Flash-9.  I have
traditionally developed on FreeBSD and recently upgraded to a core-2 Quad
system.  Now that I am using the amd64 system, I can't run win4bsd, wine,
etc. except in a jail.
	I would prefer to keep X and everything else native amd64 with only the jail
i386 as I have not used jails before and I don't want to get bogged down with
more details.  Which brings me back to my original question or am I going
about this all wrong?

Thanks again for everyones prompt replies.

Mark