Date:      Sun, 28 Jan 2001 23:33:28 -0500
From:      The Babbler <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        K.Mussai@mahatma.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Recommendations for a laptop

My Dell Inspiron 7500 works quite well.  They company officially
supports Linux.  Not FreeBSD, of course, but it means that they aren't
totally out of touch with the Unix world.

But other than a hardware display problem (resolved very quickly) I've
never had to deal with their tech support anyway . . .

"Brian, the man from babble-on"              bts@babbleon.org
Brian T. Schellenberger                      http://www.babbleon.org
Support http://www.eff.org.                  Support decss defendents.
Support http://www.programming-freedom.org.  Boycott amazon.com.