Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 2002 22:09:53 +0200
From:      "Pascal Giannakakis" <capm@gmx.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Development environment

> hello
>
> what Development environments are you using? I'd like to have something
with some more features than vim has... perhaps a view of the diffrent
classes, methods and so on in a project, automated text-completition and
such nice things. I know you'll hate me for writing this, but I like the
style of M$ Visual C++. is there something which comes close?
> thx for your help!
>
> mfg
> C. Mathys

www.jedit.org - absolute 0wnage! :D I use it for java / jsp / sql / xml /
php / html. Don't forget to check the plugins after installation!