Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 07:52:33 +0200
From:      Gerhard Schmidt <estartu@admaster.de>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Programersdocs for the bktr driver

--NDin8bjvE/0mNLFQ

On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 06:31:45PM +0200, Volker Stolz wrote:
> In local.freebsd-multimedia, you wrote:
> >I=B4m searching for some documenation howto use the bktr driver vor
> >FreeBSD. The documents in the meteor exaples seeme to be a little
> >out of date. And there is no documentation about the TV tuner device.
>=20
> The sources of the fxtv-port should provide an example, too.

Hi,=20

I am not sure since when an example could replace a documentation. Not=20
even the best example could implement and discribe all the features=20
provided by the API. An example only implements one usecase of an=20
API. Without a documentation others might never be used.=20

regards=20

	Estartu

--=20
Gerhard Schmidt                               mailto:estartu@admaster.de
Software Development
adMaster network                                  Tel.: +49 89 38356-334
Kaiserstra=DFe 16
D-80801 M=FCnchen                           http://www.admasternetwork.net

--NDin8bjvE/0mNLFQ

--NDin8bjvE/0mNLFQ--