Date:      Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:52:23 -0700
From:      "Paul Andrews" <andrews@shaw.ca>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Vulnerability check disabled

Hello,

I'm trying to determine whether or not this is a problem. I installed =
FreeBSD 4.9 today and just cvsup the latest ports tree. Now whenever I =
try to build any port before it started to download any of the files I =
get the following error:

"=3D=3D=3D> Vulnerability check disabled"

I have another FreeBSD 4.9 book that I have yet to up-date the tree on, =
and I do not get the above message. Is this something I should be =
concerned about or can it be safely ignore, or is this a larger issue?

Please reply to both the mailing list and to me directly, thanks.

---
Paul Andrews
E-mail: andrews@shaw.ca