Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:18:07 +0200
From:      Alexander Maret <maret@axis.de>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Possible Bug in 3.2-R CD-Rom SET

Hi,

some days ago I got my FreeBSD 3.2-R CD-ROM SET.
Having a little problem I had to boot from CD and
start a Fixit shell. I tried to choose the option
CD-ROM and I got prompted to insert the live-file-
system CD-ROM. Inserting this CD-Rom (the second
one) I got the error message that this is an
alpha-CD and I can't use it.

Is this a bug, or did I miss something?

Alex

PS: I downloaded the live-file-system cd from
ftp7.de.freebsd.org and everything worked fine
then.