Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:14:03 +0200
From:      Christoph Sold <so@server.i-clue.de>
To:        thaibinh@hocvien.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help..Please

[Your mailer is broken, it produces extremely long lines.]

Thaibinh Nguyen schrieb:

> I have PC (Pentium III, 90 GB hardrive, 128 MB memory), using win
> 2000. Now, I want to change my machine to using Unix, using freeBSD.
> Is It posible ? ...I mean I want to change my machine to use Unix
> system to run a web server.

Have a look at http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/ . It explains how to
obtain and install FreeBSD. Also, several web servers are included in
the ports directories, among them apache, thttpd, and aolserver. All of
them will do the job nicely.

HTH
-Christoph Sold