Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 1999 14:35:04 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Alex Perel <veers@disturbed.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: yet more disasterous Brett-PR

The upside artice mentions about the problem of letting people know that
FreeBSD was used to create some of the special effects in the Movie
Matrix. What follows are a few humble suggestions:

o Perhaps if an icon is added in the front page of www.freebsd.org which
  points to an area where people can download the Matrix Splash Screen
  also the Matrix Movie Trailer .

o How about a creating a  CD Jewel box cover showing off the
   Matrix Splash Screen for the next release of FreeBSD.

I wouldn't mind having a cool Matrix poster or mug.

	Amancio

> A friend of mine pointed me to this:
>
> http://www.upside.com/texis/mvm/down_the_toilet?id=3714d4820
>
> You know, it's funny - I've yet to find a negative article about FreeBSD...
>

>       Alex G. Perel  -=-  AP5081
>    alexp@iplink.net  -=-  (work)
> veers@disturbed.net  -=-  (play)
>
> Disturbed Networks - Powered exclusively by FreeBSD
> == The Power to Serve -=- http://www.freebsd.org/

 Amancio Hasty
 hasty@star-gate.com