Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:29:52 -0400
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Looking for a fetchmail tutorial

	You will have to forgive me for this.  I had a fetchmail tutorial at one
point in time that someone had posted for me but I have somehow since then
lost the silly thing.  What I'm doing now is running fetchmail on the user
level.  I'd like to switch to running fetchmail on a system wide level and
have it scan each individual users home directory for their respective
fetchmailrc files and execute them accordingly and then pass the mail off
to procmail for spam and virus filtering.

	Can someone point me over to where I can find this tutorial again?  Much
apreciated.  And I promise not to loose it this time.  :)