Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:12:53 +0800
From:      "thomas xiao" <cheng@nanhai.gd.cn>
To:        trade@FreeBSD.ORG, all@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sell ceramic title products

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Dear sir:
   We are one of the largest Ceramic tiles and Sanitary ware
manufacturer in the China.specializing in producing wall and floor
tiles with large production scale, complete product varieties and
sizes and excellent prestige. our Group has introduced world advanced
technologies and equipment from Germany and Italy in succession, and
owned over 10 wall and floor tiles production lines and five
polishing production lines, of which, the 4200T press and super large
polishing line introduced from
Italy are both the international top equipment. our Group which leads
the trend in space, beautifies the living space and pursues the more
modernized people and enterprise has integrated the Chinese essence
and spirit, and constantly created the perfect products. our Group
has made the products of numerous varieties, which can satisfy the
different requirements of vast clients. The company has obtained the
recognition of ISO9002 international quality assurance system, and
produced the matched, serial, high-quality,practical and artistic
products. Depending on its solid strength,
we have already become the well-known brand highly praised by people
in the construction and decoration industry. our Products Merit:
1.Anti-pollution
By improving the formula for raw materials of the product,we have
reduced the pores and the caliber of the pore on its ceramic tiles,
and painted a layer of special coating on the tile surface,
preventing the dirty liquid permeating into its products.
This has solved the problem on "dirt absorbing" of polished ceramic
tiles existing in China for a long time, and filled up the gap of
domestic anti-pollution polished ceramic tile products. Passing the
inspection of the Building Material Test Center of the state, the
anti-pollution performance of the polished tile has reached the
international standard: SO/DIS 10545/14-1994
2.Electronstatics resistant
our ceramic tiles can be directly installed on the floor of the
program controller room, computer room and microelectronic production
and installation workshop to prevent the electrostatic function,
or made into the electrostatics resistant moving floor by compounding
the wooden shaving board and cement shaving board or other materials,
or used as the floor or wall decoration in all places with
electrostatic requirements such as the intelligent office, bank, post
office and power control room. This product is dust-proof, with
stable system resistance, complete pattern and convenient
installation, and without the problem on
aging and cracks in winter.
3.Radiation-free
Inspected by the Building Material Test Center of the state, our
ceramic tiles contain no radiative element. Being safe and reliable,
they are the guarantee for health, and are the ideal selection for
high-quality decoration. Dongpeng ceramic tiles are the ideal
substitute products of natural stone materials.
Contact us Now:
-Tel. +86-757-6239656,6336141
mov:+86013923115367
=46ax. +86-757-6336141