Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 21:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Allan Peak <apeak_2000@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Midnight Commander

I just installed FreeBSD 4.0, but I'm having trouble
getting Midnight Commander to work.  I installed it
from the CDROM but when I typed mc it said it couldn't
find it.  So I downloaded the latest source from your
website and tried to compile it but when I got to
"make install" I got this error message:

install: /usr/local/src/mc-4.5.43/vfs/extfs/apt: No
such file or directory