Date:      Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:49:27 +0000
From:      Xian <ian@codepad.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adding a 2nd disk without messing with the 1st

On Wednesday 09 March 2005 13:55, Chris wrote:
> Ok - seems easy enough - however, what if I want to move /usr/home to
> this new drive?

you can mount it on /home and symlink /usr/home to /home. I think /home is
usually symlinked to /usr/home when the home dirs are on the /usr partition.
It works well for me.

--
/Xian

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud.
After a while, you realize the pig is enjoying it."
Unknown Author