Date:      Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:38:32 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Alexander V Zubchenko <stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Bandwidth management

Hi, All!

Sorry for a question. How can I share leased line bandwidth
(33600bit/s, don't laugh too loud:) ) between LAN clients. I tried
dummynet, but, imho, i don't understand it. When clients surfing sites
all ok, but when flashget is running, it eat all bandwidth...

Also i'm not currently subscribed, so please send directly to me

With best regards,

Alexander V Zubchenko				System Administrator
Hermes-comp					Ukraine, Zaporizhzhya,
WWW:						http://hermes-comp.zp.ua
E-Mail:						stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua