Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:22:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:      steve <steve@grill.rackmount.ORG>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CPU/Floppy diskette Lighting

Greetings!

It has come to my recent attention that whenever FreeBSD is finishing
lights halt, as in they flash up and stay on.

I don't recall doing anything recently at all that would trigger such an
event, and am ponders the 'fix' for it so to speak.  It's kinda weird to
look at the box and just see the lights on, as I like to depend on them
for movement, call me a perfectionist.  Anyhow, if any of you might have a
clue as to what the problem maybe, I'd really appreciate any feedback!

Again thanks (:

--Steve
steve@rackmount.org