Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2002 22:56:00 -0600
From:      "Kevin Kinsey" <k_a_kinsey@netzero.net>
To:        "Cliff Sarginson" <cliff@raggedclown.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Internet service

----- Original Message -----
From: Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To: <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 8:05 AM

Sorry to readdress a day-old post,  but I think the problem
is a missing comma.  Read thusly,

>What, internet service providers offer internet access?

Shows that we are dealing with a surprised Estonian, perhaps
one who works in their postal service and discovering, for the
first time, that they may have competition in the communications
industry.

Of course, the Estonian postal service must be better off than
the USPS---On this side of the pond you CAN'T send email
at the post office,  AND they keep raising the rates for snailmail
in order to make up for the "lost traffic" due to e-mail.

Kevin Kinsey "going postal in Missouri"