Date:      Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:58:43 +1200
From:      Richard B Mahoney <rbm49@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
To:        Subscribers to FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   doscmd & MS DOS 6.22

Dear Readers,

It may be that his question is more suitable for the emulation
list but its possible its too simple so I'm going to try my luck
here.

I'm running FreeBSD 4.2-20010211-STABLE and I'd like to use
`doscmd'. I miss nothing about that other OS apart from a little
text based Tibetan dictionary for DOS. It would be very useful to
be able to run it under BSD.

I've read the doscmd installation procedure described at
http://www.freebsdzine.org/. It all seems strait-forward apart
from one thing. Where on earth does one get a copy of MS DOS
6.22? I've searched the web and found lots of broken links. I've
looked in MS's ftp archive without luck. I've ... wasted alot of
time.

Am I missing something? Is the solution simple?

Yours in expectation,

 Richard Mahoney

--
78 Jeffreys Rd                                      +64-3-351-5831