Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:39:51 -0500
From:      "FreeBSD" <freebsd@datalinkwireless.com>
To:        <FREEBSD-NEWBIES@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Yet Another Kernel Question

Well I am back (I really must be annoying).  Well I tried compiling the
GENERIC kernel without any changes and it gave me the same error I posted to
the list.  So I am going to try and find another clean copy of the generic
kernel and use that.  I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right
direction as to where to get a copy of the FreeBSD4.3 kernel.  I looked at
one of the FreeBSD.org mirror FTP sites and couldn't find one.  So if there
is anyone out there who can help me it would be very appreciated.  Thanks in
advance.

Kevin Aug
-Web Designer
http://www.datalinkny.com