Date:      Wed, 03 Mar 2004 06:54:44 +0000
From:      "Umar Draz" <konn_@msn.com>
To:        freebsd-config@freebsd.org
Subject:   firewall IP/MAC

   hi dear members!

      i have a cable internet and i have freebsd 4.9 i have use ipfw for
   firewalling and nating and squid for caching.

     Problem is this when my cable client can't pay his monthly charges i
   block his ip through ipfw. but some client very smart they change
   their ip and laughing on me.

      now i want block my client ips with their MAC address. So how i can
   do that? in freeBSD plz help me

   thanks and regards

   Umar Draz

   Protect your PC - [1]Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online