Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 18:55:41 +0800 (CST)
From:      tyl <tyl@project.m2.ntu.edu.tw>
To:        Lars Fredriksen <lars@odin-corporation.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AHA 2940 U/UW waiting fail?

On Fri, 7 May 1999, Lars Fredriksen wrote:

> > I have disconnected all the HDs and CDROMs, but FreeBSD still halt at the
> > "waiting 15 seconds". It seems the problem is on the card?
>
> No, I don't think it is a problem with the card per se. However, it might  be
> an issue with how we configure interrupts.

Thanks for your reply first !!
In your opinion, that is some problem aboout interrupt / IRQs?
Maybe I have to move the card to another computer and try...

> Hm, it is interssting that you see the problem on UP when I don't.
> What does your mptable output look like?

Excuse me, what is "mptable" :)
Due to I can boot normally with 4.0-0408, I have use boot -v and see
something interesting but I do not understand, is that what you want?