Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 09:26:07 -0400
From:      Adam McDougall <mcdougall@ameritech.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: tosha on CAM and ELF

Brian Cully wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 22, 1998 at 05:10:06PM -0400, Adam McDougall wrote:
> > I haven't used tosha since the conversion to ELF and CAM, and now I
> > can't seem to get tosha to work with audio cd's anymore. I can mount
> > data cd's fine.  Insight to the problem would be appreciated :)
>
> You need the CAM'd version of tosha. I believe there's a port in
> ftp.freebsd.org:/pub/FreeBSD/cam somewhere.
>
> --
> Brian Cully                                             <shmit@rcn.com>
> ``And when one of our comrades was taken prisoner, blindfolded, hung
>   upside-down, shot, and burned, we thought to ourselves, `These are the
>   best experiences of our lives''' -Pathology (Joe Frank, Somewhere Out There)

Thanks for the tip! But the dir seems to have dissapeared :(  Does
anyone out there know where it got to, or where I can pick up the CAM'd
version of tosha?

While trying to retrieve the URL: ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/cam

The following FTP error was encountered:

       pub/FreeBSD/cam: No such file or directory.