Date:      Thu, 25 Dec 2003 18:45:26 +1000
From:      Q <q_dolan@yahoo.com.au>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looking for a AMD64 nForce3 volunteer.

Thanks, I have known about this for a while, and after speaking with the
author, have taken his suggestion to hang off porting this one for a
little bit until they have sorted out a few issues.

I plan to revisit this again over the next couple of weeks as I am
currently on leave, but getting the Linux binary version working on the
AMD64 nForce3 boards should be trivial as it varies very little from the
i386 version, so I would like to get that working first.

Seeya...Q