Date:      Sun, 4 May 2003 10:09:58 +0200
From:      Willie Viljoen <will@unfoldings.net>
To:        Antoine Jacoutot <ajacoutot@lphp.org>, FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ppp -nat + ipfw

--Boundary-00=_WrMt+574cp+4eWp

On Saturday 03 May 2003 16:41, someone, possibly Antoine Jacoutot, typed:
> Since I can't get natd+check-state get allong very well together, I was
> thinking about using ppp -nat instead of natd.

Using pppd is actually a better idea. I'm including a file attatchment with
some rough examples. Keep in mind, these were written a while ago, and some
people have come up with better ways to firewall things than I use here,
but it should get you somewhere.

Will

--
Willie Viljoen