Date:      Wed, 07 Feb 2001 14:13:35 -0200
From:      Marcus Ramos <marcus@ansp.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to port a driver from Linux to FreeBSD ?

Hello,

I am trying to port a Linux PCI driver to FBSD 4.1 Release. Does anybody
know of a tutorial, a set of hints, some guidelines or whatever doc or
info that can help me in achieving this task without too much headache ?
Is that such a complex task (perhaps because it has not been documented
before) that I should, let's say, simply give up and move to Linux ? I'd
rather stay with FreeBSD.

Thanks in advance.
Marcus.

P.S. Sorry for reposting this message under a different subject title,
but I thought this might generate increased feedback.