Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 1999 00:30:39 +0700 (ICT)
From:      "Mr.Aphirak Jansang" <b39apj@mirl.cpe.ku.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How I can set up individual account but the same name to receive mail in the same host but not same host name

I have some trouble about sendmail in FreeBSD. It's only receive mail but
not distingish about what for different domain.
I have try to find how it can handle many donamin ,But I see that I can
add in /etc/sendmail.cw

But this time my problem is not that... This time my problem is In my
freebsd system,I have  1 account name that xx1 but My freebsd have 2
domains one is mydom1.test.com and another is mydom2.test.com but it point
to the same IP:)

If I send email to xx1@mydom1.test.com ,the user in local host will
receive it, but If I send email to xx1@mydom2.test.com ,the local user
will receive too... The local user is the same is xx1.

Can I set sendmail to determind what I would like to send to and save in
difference place...

Because If I use pop mail to mydom1.test.com ,It will get only mail that
send to xx1@mydom1.test.com but not include xx1@mydom2.test.com

How I can solve it? Do you have any idea?
                                               Sincerly Yours
                                                 Aphirak