Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 96 12:21:07 +0100
From:      garyj@frt.dec.com
To:        Nik Clayton <nik%blueberry.co.uk@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com>
Cc:        questions%freebsd.org@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Subject:   Re: CAD and word processor

nik@blueberry.co.uk writes:
> > MS-Word will run under Willows.  The current status is "not quite ready
> > for release" on the FreeBSD port (no, I'm not doing the port, I'm just
> > watching --- so far all my hacks have been preempted with better hacks
> > by Sujal or someone else before I even get them cleaned up.  8-)).
>
> Is Willows being ported to 2.1R or -current/-stable?

I'm doing all my work under -current, but the code is so generic that
it shouldn't really matter. There's a patch to sys_machdep.c, but I'm
pretty certain that the affected parts of the file are the same under
-current, 2.1R and -stable.

---
Gary Jennejohn				(work) gjennejohn@frt.dec.com
					(home) Gary.Jennejohn@munich.netsurf.de