Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 1995 12:27:37 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        FREEBSD-PORTS-L <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: perl 5.001 + gcc 2.6.3 + FreeBSD 2.0-950322-SNAP (fwd)

    I bounced a bug report to Larry Wall and received an automated
response (partially included below).  I suppose the point is that any
additional ones should go directly to perl5-porters@nicoh.com.  Is
anyone already on the list and can scan for fixes/patches that affect
building perl5 on FreeBSD?  I can watch the list until 5.002 comes
out, but I think it would be better if someone who actually knew
anything about perl could provide feedback to that list.  :-/
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org