Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 2003 06:56:08 -0800
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>, Kip Macy <kmacy@fsmware.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD mail list etiquette

On Saturday 25 October 2003 13:15, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> For the last ten years, the NetBSD, OpenBSD and FreeBSD projects
> have had a tacit agreement not to post propaganda and inflamatory
> accusations to each others email lists (what project members do in
> their own projects is of course a different matter).
>
> I, and I think other members of FreeBSD, would appreciate it if
> the members of DragonflyBSD would adhere to this peace-keeping
> rule as well.

Well said, and thank you.

Tangential discussion full of wild, unsubstantiated accusation are certainly
NOT going to help relationships between any groups of humans.  Bad form, Mr.
Macy.  Please come back when you have a point.

Wes Peters                                                  Softweyr LLC
wes@softweyr.com                                    http://softweyr.com/