Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:28:19 -0500
From:      Mark Hummel <mhumm@ispchannel.com>
To:        Michael Joyner <wolfieee@rv1.dynip.com>
Cc:        FSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How can I boot directly into KDE?

Michael,

Thanks!  As a newbie myself, it took me a couple of trys to figure out exactly
what I was doing, but it works now.  One thing though when the KDE login window
comes up (very nice btw), there's also another text login window that opens up in
KDE as well.  It looks just like a KDE terminal window with the command prompt
displayed.  Is there any way of preventing that from opening so the only thing I
see is the KDE login window?

Thanks again,
Mark