Date:      Mon, 01 Jul 2002 08:38:00 +0200
From:      "Hans Eichbaum" <hans_eichbaum@hotmail.com>
To:        gibbs@scsiguy.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ahc_intr - referenced scb not valid during SELTO scb (0,139)

This is the information which is provided by freebsd 4.6 (and it doesn't
seem to matter if I use -v flag or not) :

fault virtual address = 0x230
fault code = supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer = 0x8:0xc0168d52
stack pointer = 0x10:0xc037e73c
frame pointer = 0x10:0xc037e74c
code segment = base 0x0, limit 0xffffff, type 0x1b
= dpl 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
proc flags = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL=0
current process = Idle
Interrupt mask = 12
panic : page fault

hope this is information is satisfying..:)

Hans