Date:      Wed, 4 Jun 2014 22:59:50 +0200
From:      "A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven" <freebsd@skysmurf.nl>
Subject:   [games/oneko] Maintainer timeout

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ

PR ports/189050 was submitted at 27 April, with a patch for a trivial
problem. So far, over a month later, said PR is still stuck on "awaiting
maintainer feedback" so I'd say this qualifies as a maintainer timeout.

Could a committer at least have a quick look at this?

Furthermore, if (and only if) this results in a maintainer reset, I'd be
happy to have a look at this port to see if I can stagify it (it hasn't
been yet!), whether it needs other fixes and take over maintainership. In
that case, I would appreciate being given a few days to do my "homework",
so that only one commit is needed.

Thanks in advance,

AvW

--=20
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ--