Date:      Sun, 24 May 1998 09:05:43 -0700
From:      "Randy A. Katz" <randyk@ccsales.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Pager Notification

Hello,

I've got around 25 happy FreeBSD boxes. I want to be notified via pager
when certain conditions arise (certain deamons no longer running, certain
%'s of partition full, etc...). I would need a c/c++ program which allows
me to:

./pagehim phone# statuscode

So, this would send the statuscode to the page victim (me) so the
condition/status is known. It will let me know:

1. Which machine the problem is on.
2. Where the error is.
3. If a partition is full, which one.

Can anyone point in the right direction?

Thanx,
Randy Katz