Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2006 22:47:06 -0400
From:      "Anthony M. Agelastos" <iqgrande@gmail.com>
To:        Ean Kingston <ean@istop.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw and ssh

Not just that, but it doesn't appear to be logging the events, even
after I added
net.inet.ip.fw.verbose=1
net.inet.ip.fw.verbose_limit=5
to /etc/sysctl.conf and
firewall_logging="YES"
into /etc/rc.conf, i see no updates to /var/log/security after the
ssh attempt failed. What am I doing wrong here? Thanks again everyone
for all of your help.