Date:      Sun, 03 Dec 2000 20:37:37 -0600
From:      Andy Rowland <rowland@lyn.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Help with documentation

I would, if I were you, go to the FreeBSD website at www.freebsd.org and
read, or even better, get, in probably .pdf or .rtf format, the FreeBSD
Handbook.  It explains a *lot* of the basics of configuring/running FreeBSD.

Or, if your BSD machine is running somewhat, and you have lynx or something
like that installed, look in /usr/share/doc/handbook.  There's an html
version of it there.  You can also go to ftp.freebsd.org (or mirror site)
and get it in .PDF format, among others.

--HTH
--
--Andy Rowland
Grand River Network