Date:      Sat, 10 Aug 1996 10:43:20 -0500
From:      "Randall D. DuCharme" <randyd@nconnect.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NFS

Greetings,
   I'm kinda confused.  I just completed the novice install on another pair
of machines on which I've intended to experiment with NFS.  I've set them
both up as NFS clients and servers.  Everything in /etc/fstab and
/etc/exports appears to be in order, yet when starting, or when manually
entering   "mount -a -t nfs"  the system responds...

NFS  Portmap:  RPC: Program not registered.

I realize this is probably really dumb, but I can't seem to resolve it on
my own.

thanks

Randy