Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:34:49 +0200
From:      Maxime Henrion <mux@qualys.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.1 lockup side question ...

Hello,

I would like to suggest you to use vim. It does syntax highlighting,
auto-indenting of C code (and good indenting), it supports several
windows, scripting, understand regular expressions, and finally, it's
lightweight. It has useful macros for C like :make and it supports ctags

to browse the source code easily.

It even has a little GUI but it's done primarily for console, though.

Maxime Henrion